The mkiv Supra Owners Club

*cough* *cough*bullshit!

carl0s

...so it was first registered 11 (eleven) years after it was manufactured, spend all its life in a showroom despite the bodywork dents, and it had all those mods were done by someone who wouldn't drive it and now is dead anyway.

So there will be no MOT certificates whatsoever and no history in any shape or form (apart from the current MOT expiring in 3 months)

Ah, and all the viewers (who were expecting an 'as new' car ofcourse) were all 'time wasters'

Hmmmmmm...... :littled:

Guest Rafsen

the pics look like as if has just taken them off a car on the road (bar the boost guage but even that looks dodgy).... surley he would have had better pics of his "dream car".... seems like a scam to me but nice plate though!

it has one or two minor dents which can be taken out by a dentmaster

why hasn't he then?

the reason why they never drove it was because his dad passed away with cancer,

After a long pursuading he sold it to me,

and now he is cold heartedly selling it on after 1000ish miles?

Full powerflow exhaust with lifetime guarantee

HKS intercooler piping (stainless steel) with HKS dump valve,

HKS adjustable cam gears

HKS rear lowered springs

Greddy inductuction kit

gold battery clamps

New Heavey duty battery

exterior mods are they?

Can't even be bothered to tear it apart anymore lol

Evenin' all. I was oh so interested in that car but now I have to think twice... anyone live in leeds by any chance? lol

And here's a little curiousity: he sold a '94 steering wheel last year, and stated that he was breaking an NA Supra. Double hmmmm. I tell you what. I'll pay in person thanks!

Mcanny is in Leeds :thumbs:

mission mkivsupra.net :D

:stickpoke YOOOOO Mcanny show some love and pls go see if the car exists for moi. lol.

Well, you wouldn't really, but I figured that even if I won that auction I wouldn't TT the funds or PayPal it anyway. So I might see ya up there in Leeds this weekend. I'll probably rock up there with Arghjae in his soop so who knows we might just have to gang up on this guy.

To be continued...

Cheers m8, much appreciated and good will noted.

With the auction ending @ 2pm tomorrow, there won't be time for a preview... so I'll keep on with the ol' inquisition and hope that it isn't too good to be true. The way I see it, I risk nothing if I win and bring nothing but a cheque.

BTW Arghjae will go melt if he sees yours, he's still new to his stock soop at the mo. We'll see how this pans out. I'll keep you all updated.

Rock on fellas.