The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra's @ HIN Alexandra Palace

NEO

Saturday 23rd was the Hot Import Night at Alexandra Palace and it was good to see some club members with their supes at the event as well as some who I met who were not members. It was my first time at one of these events and did not know what to expect and did not even contemplate that the American judges would take a glimpse of my supe especially compared to some of the other more modified cars there. But come the end of the night I was very shocked :eek: to hear my name called out as winner of the best 2dr Toyota Mild Modified car of the night and walked away with a 4ft trophy. :rolleyes: Tim also won the Best Toyota 2dr Wild modified Trophy.

Once again it was good to see some regular faces such as Yulia and Tim with their cars. As you can see from some of the pics below the supes caught alot of peoples attention.

DSC00700.JPG

DSC00709.JPG

DSC00716.JPG

DSC00720.JPG

DSC00724.JPG

Thanks mate, Mine is the Black Veilside in the first 2 pics. Mods listed in my signature as below. Just went up to see the show really and was not expecting anything compared to others who spent hours making their car stand out with smoke machines and flashing lights. I think the best way is to keep it suttle and simple and let the car speak for itself.

Hmmm,

Looks like some honeys made it there :innocent:

May be Ill submit my car to be used at the next one... :respekt:

I nearly went blind mate with the amount of naked skin the ladies were showing. I would love to put some of those pics up but I am sure that they are a bit too risky for the board.

Yulia was still the best there though. :p Great to talk to her again and still as mad as ever. We had some great laughs.

I nearly went blind mate with the amount of naked skin the ladies were showing. I would love to put some of those pics up but I am sure that they are a bit too risky for the board.

Yulia was still the best there though. :p Great to talk to her again and still as mad as ever. We had some great laughs.

HAHAAHAA!! U did indeed almost went blind! ;) I couldnt stop but making u to pick up ur jaw from floor everytime! :D

aawww... and thanks for compliments :love:

HAHAAHAA!! U did indeed almost went blind! ;) I couldnt stop but making u to pick up ur jaw from floor everytime! :D

aawww... and thanks for compliments :love:

Yeah, Thanks Yulia for slapping my face each time I got hypnotised by the lovely ladies. You do keep me on the straight and narrow. :read:

Yeah, Thanks Yulia for slapping my face each time I got hypnotised by the lovely ladies. You do keep me on the straight and narrow. :read:

dude the Not Work Safe section is for the posting of these pics :tongue:

I urge you to put all the pictures that have at least 80% skin in a thread in there!

dude the Not Work Safe section is for the posting of these pics :tongue:

I urge you to put all the pictures that have at least 80% skin in a thread in there!

Thanks mate, it looks like we have quite a few pervs out there who want to see these. lol :tongue: Hang on, I must be one for taking the pics in the first place. :read:

ROFTL :D LMAO :D

What r u like NEO?

SLAP!!

:eyebrows:

My face is black and blue now from all this slapping but I do love it. :D You do make me laugh, hope your car gets put right today and the rolling road test goes well.