The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thanx for the help Guys

motley

Just a quick one.

Wayne thanks for your help at the weekend with my little seat problem. I hope you got home in one piece and the car didn’t die. :eek: :eek:

Ray nice to meet you hope your sick baby is back very soon. :thumbs:

Liam I know I am turning out to be a headache :banghead: to you…………. but I appreciate your efforts very much. And I had a great afternoon :) :)

Love from a damsel in distress :love:

You are welcome nice meeting you was a unexpected suprise saying that iam not suprised Liam had someones car on the drive :D

Old faithfull got me home safe and sound did have to put the heater and fan on full blast to try and keep her cool when stuck in traffic on the M25 :(

Post some pics when its all done was looking pretty fantastic still think u should blank off the ashtray iam sure i can find a home for it :rolleyes:

Don't worry honey I will post the pictures once it's done. :thumbs:

I have given Liam a few other jobs since the car is on his drive for the week whilst he sorts that little tiny seat problem. Which defeated you both!!!!!!! :D :D :D Really liked your headlights once they were done so I have asked him to paint mine. Should look smart when it is finished.

If I ever happen to come across another ashtray I will mail it to you but no trying to get Liam to mail you mine!!!! :p

I have had some seats recovered in leather to put in the car with the Supra logo embroidered on them.

Everything went very smoothly when it came to putting in the passengers seat. However the motor on the drivers seat was broken and needed to be changed. But after 3 1/2 hours neither Wayne or Liam could get the bloody thing off. It was definitely a give up job...............

But I had a great time :tongue: :tongue: