The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nurbergring fast cars?

Chiefgroover

Just about anything, as the locals know the track and you won't. Actually knowing what's round the next corner is a huge advantage. You'll find loads of stripped out golfs that will kick your arse. Don't try and keep up with them, it takes hundreds of laps to even begin to know the place, and the locals have done them.

Gaz going mid June, a mate betted me (while quite drunk) he could beat me around it for £1K (charity), so he well tuned and sorted scoobie will get a good look at my rear number plate. The plan is spend all day sunday doing as many laps as possible, getting to know the track, and the do some timing (yeah i know its not allowed) on Monday.

We aint taking it that serious, more for fun. I'll be starting in about 1 weeks time to collect sponsorship as well, so all fivers and tenners are welcome :-) We are currently considering the charity, either a hospital / hospice fund or Christian aid or the like.

Sinbad, come with us. My mate is a transport manager and gets us the boats for next to nothing. driving time after approx 7 hours stopping here and there. If your going we need £100 deposit for the bookings within the next 48 hours.

Roy is bringing his scoobie, Christian will bring an M3csl if he can find one this week, I am going and maybe you? (one passenger each)

Sounds like fun

Even Clarkson got his ass whupped by some German bird when he was there. She gave the loudmouth tosspot bigot some stick n all. Quite fit too I remember. Would have made a great sidekick for the show instead of those blokes who get all excited

Even Clarkson got his ass whupped by some German bird when he was there. She gave the loudmouth tosspot bigot some stick n all. Quite fit too I remember. Would have made a great sidekick for the show instead of those blokes who get all excited

lol, she has done 15000 laps of the Ring though, and Jeremy's done all of 15-20? Sabine is alright too yeah ;)

Gaz.

Yeah, I've actually met Sabine, when I used to be at BMW motorsport in SA, she came over as a works driver for the touring cars for a season, wasn't married then (Sabine Reck), needless to say she did some damage to a very nice 318i... but she was a nice girl and very pleasant, and boy could she drive....

Sinbad, come with us. My mate is a transport manager and gets us the boats for next to nothing. driving time after approx 7 hours stopping here and there. If your going we need £100 deposit for the bookings within the next 48 hours.

Roy is bringing his scoobie, Christian will bring an M3csl if he can find one this week, I am going and maybe you? (one passenger each)

Sounds like fun

Feck and I was saving my funds so well this month.

Seriously there is about a 5% chance of being able to go.... however, give me more info, such as dates, route etc.

I would love to take the bike if you could carry a small bag for me (luggage not the wife) :tongue:

The last thing I want to say is I will go then pull out after you have organised things so give me some rough info and I will let you know ASAP.

Yeah, I've actually met Sabine, when I used to be at BMW motorsport in SA, she came over as a works driver for the touring cars for a season, wasn't married then (Sabine Reck), needless to say she did some damage to a very nice 318i... but she was a nice girl and very pleasant, and boy could she drive....

A friend went for a ride in the "ring-taxi" ...a E39 BMW M5....driven by Sabine....she is very very quick!!!