The mkiv Supra Owners Club

which rims? help needed

SupraWoman

can anyone help me with getting some ideas as Im thinking of buying new alloys at some point.

colours should be bronze/ copper, gold or black - without any chrome or silver. need something really cool looking wheels. :eyebrows:

please fell free to post pix as I looked through so many but cant make my mind up.. :(

cheers :)

Lovely...can i be first in line to buy them if you decide to sell these???

I think some nice gold colour Volk CE28ns would look awesome on it...you need some contrast on the wheels to make the wheels and body stand out...i.e. silver/gold

Lovely...if you buy some new wheels, can i be first in line to buy them???

I think some nice gold colour Volk CE28ns would look awesome on it...you need some contrast on the wheels to make the wheels and body stand out...i.e. silver/gold

that the thing - i dont want any silver on it.. as i find it such an arse to clean everytime.. sorryy, me lazy ass.. :taped: