The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do these wheels work

TrevS

Hi Guys

Been thinking of getting some new wheels for my car. Been looking through loads of wheel websites for ideas and came across a porsche 911 turbo with a set of really nice black alloys with polished chrome on the outer rim.

Anyway I very quickly edited a picture of a gunmetal supra like mine with a set of kind of carbon grey alloys with the chrome outsides similar to the porsches looking wheels. Have a look at let me know what you think.

Do you think these kind of style wheels could work on a supra and is there anyone that has these kind of wheels on their car?

Cheers

test-supra.jpg

porshe.jpg

wheel.jpg

I have a quicksilver supra.

My opinion is that a titanium colour set of wheels may suit very well, in 5 spoke.

Personally I dont like the black. Brake dust turns them almost black anyway. To me that looks they are not clean. Just my 2 cents worth.

I have a pic of my car with kosei rg titaniums somewhere on here. Let me know and I will have a look for you.

John

Thanks for all your comments so far. I think the general view is that wheels look pretty good but are maybe a bit too black and would look better if they were more grey/titanium in colour.

Has anyone got any suggestions on an alternative set of wheels that have a titanium finish as I am finding them hard to come by.

Cheers