The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What do you fellas think of this Supra SZ-R?

lpher

It's a very nice car, but it is very standard apart from the seats and the side skirts, the mileage is a bit high, as How_supra said.

You could probably get a lower mileage Aero top for that price! not unless he wants the manual, then a facelift sz-r 6 speed, can be had for £7000 to £8000. (In the UK)

The problem is we don't know the pricing and availability in Norway. Are Supras reasonally common in Norway? This one I notice is right hand drive, could you get a LHD cheaper from somewhere like Germany perhaps? Otherwise it's a nice car in very good condition.

Not bad. Though I personally think the mileage is a little high at 145km and for £7k approx, I think you could probably get one for £7k with less miles and nicer alloys

But then it is a manual...............................so I'll get my coat :)

Thanx...the thing is...this car is allready in Norway...and has been tax'ed allready...so theres no extra on this price :)

It's a very nice car, but it is very standard apart from the seats and the side skirts, the mileage is a bit high, as How_supra said.

Ahh...but these recarros...are they nicked from some supra tt...or are they a regular recarro item?

You could probably get a lower mileage Aero top for that price! not unless he wants the manual, then a facelift sz-r 6 speed, can be had for £7000 to £8000. (In the UK)

I think he wants a manual yes...go figure :D

The problem is we don't know the pricing and availability in Norway.

Pricing...most RHD NA Supras here are priced in that aerea :)

Are Supras reasonally common in Norway?

Nope...definately not :D

This one I notice is right hand drive, could you get a LHD cheaper from somewhere like Germany perhaps?

Not a chance.... :D Mainland europe is starved of Supras..thats for shure :)

Otherwise it's a nice car in very good condition.

Thanx... :)

Ahh....you mean its THAT expensive? :D

Well, I suppose if you and the car are in the same country, that slants the price a BIT. But I can buy TT's of that year here in the UK, for that sort of money or less. I am afraid what people ask for TT's over here, like Skylines, and what they end up having to sell for are very different!

Im pretty sure they are aftermarket seats mate, but then i have been know to be wrong :tongue: Wouldn't of minded something similar in mine.

Yeah..i have to agree :) They are nice...and i imagine your ass wont slide all over the place in these seat neither :D

It says its a MT5 (5 speed manual) i thought all SZ-R were six speed, might only be a SZ, could be wrong though :confused:

As far as i can tell...the 6-speeds "took over" during the summer of 96. (production as of 0596 or something)

I should never buy a non turbo here in sweden, absolutely impossible to sell later. Think it's the same in norway.

If I must buy (if they threaten my life);) i wont pay more then £4-4500

Your not entirely wrong on this..i must admit :D But i can ashure you my friend has got plans for this car... :)

He allready has three TT Supra's...and two of them are being rebuilt at the moment :) And he also uses some type of Lexus LX as his daily driver :)

Btw....Jokke, nice to see some scandinavian-Supra-celebritys on here :)

Well, I suppose if you and the car are in the same country, that slants the price a BIT. But I can buy TT's of that year here in the UK, for that sort of money or less. I am afraid what people ask for TT's over here, like Skylines, and what they end up having to sell for are very different!

Yeah...i see what you mean...but i suspect the man wants it the easy way...doesnt matter if it costs him a little bit more...as long as he doesnt have to waste time "getting" the car himself :) He's a busy man, you see :)

Your not entirely wrong on this..i must admit :D But i can ashure you my friend has got plans for this car... :)

He allready has three TT Supra's...and two of them are being rebuilt at the moment :) And he also uses some type of Lexus LX as his daily driver :)

Btw....Jokke, nice to see some scandinavian-Supra-celebritys on here :)

Hehe...ok....But if he wants a rolling chassie to build on we got one for sale :D

Hehe...ok....But if he wants a rolling chassie to build on we got one for sale :D

Hmmm....just spoke to the guy...and says anything is possible :) ..cause as youve guessed...its a GOOD rolling shell to build a monstercar out of he's after :D

So...how much are you asking for then?

And....a bit more details of the car wouldnt be totally wrong :)

Hmmm....just spoke to the guy...and says anything is possible :) ..cause as youve guessed...its a GOOD rolling shell to build a monstercar out of he's after :D

Lets us know what he decides to do. :thumbs:

Plastic window (front and rear), Full roll cage with parachute hold and realese, battery hold, NOS hold, New painted.

It's he's for 100,000 swedish kronor