The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Unique toyota supra bodykits???

akallis

that looks like a very nice kit , im gonna have to look into it further!!!

Think you might also 6 inch lowering springs! Plus a new chassis and custom suspension!

Don’t those JGTC cars have tubular chassis and carbon suspension - making the whole body kit thing on a ‘road’ supra impossible?

yeah i looked on the suprastore.com and it says they dont sell them , apparantley there are only a couple!!

Of course you can't buy body panels for JGTC cars, especially not off suprascam!

Even if you were able to get a set of CF panels from Japan (Alex is the only person I've ever seen offer any), fitting them would end up with a 6 inch gap between the top of your wheel and the arch. These panels are designed to fit a JGTC car which to my knowledge doesn't share the same chassis or suspension to a production MKIV Supra.

You'd end up with a supra looking like a monster truck!

The kit almost went to the States...then the guy pulled out...told the distributor, think it went to a tuner in Japan after that, but I'll find out if needs be. The JGTC cars are Supra shells, but the suspension geometry and towers would no doubt have to be modified. But it's not impossible....otherwise the JGTC cars wouldn't exits ;) :p

Where there's the will...(and the cash, lol)