The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any Supra owners in Liverpool?

AntD

Hi

I've driven my Supra for about a week now and I just can't believe how amazing this car is.I'm getting very used to driving with the auto box,but still find myself reaching for the gearlever trying to downshift at times,lol.

Anyways,just wanted to know if there are any soop owners near me.I used to see a silver UK Spec between St.Helens and Liverpool on the occasion ,but havent seen it for a while.The reg was something like YMO3....Other than that I haven't seen any around here.

• 2 months later...
Guest ste35uk

Hi AntD yes im from the liverpool area and ive got a veilside mkiv with 19" split rims were abouts in liverpool you from

yup! live in middlesbrough now but back around the place a lot. lived in Rainhill until uni etc, then moved away last summer :( You'll see me around the stoops roundabout or heading into childwall quite a bit! :D tomorrow most likely lol!

Edit: due to not makin any sense, long day :shrug:

Hi

I live on a fairly new estate just off Liverpool Road called The Royal Gardens... near the roundabout where the old Hillside pub used to be.Its about 3 mins drive to the Safari Park.Postcoded as Prescot,but its more inbetween Huyton and Prescot so not too far from Rainhill kopite.

I've also seen 2 different supes at the local ASDA (the new big one in Huyton) recently,but didn't have a card on me to put on the windscreen.Whereabouts in Liverpool r u from Ste.

Ste,I've just checked your garage and I'm sure its your car I saw the last time.Must say it looked pretty nice and sounded awesome when you took off.I actually just heard the sound of the exhaust,looked up and in the distance I saw you leaving the car park,lol.Must have been about 3wks ago or so