The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT6 on Ebay?

eldudereno

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18290&item=4544617352&rd=1

Looks a nice car, with 3 owners which includes the garage that is selling it.

Was imported new in 1999 with the following owners,

1) Mr M Sneap...private reg, M5 EDL

2) Mr A Prosser (AJP Hydraulics)...private reg, 6916AP

3) NE Autos... reg, V959 MVO

Does anyone know anything about this car?

Did a quick check on the dvla site but the registration is not found. Tried an online insurance quote and the registration indicated that the car is a Lexus LS. Maybe this has sometime to do with the removal of the private reg?

The garage is located in Ledbury, Herefordshire.

Thanks. :)

NE Autos is only a few miles from my house, complete and utter rip-off that place, wouldn't ever buy from them.

Yep have to agree looked at some in Ledbury there myself and that don't know sweet fa about the cars (unless they brushed up)

Steve, just because of their prices or do they have a bad reputation?

I only know of one person who's bought from them (my gf's ex actually). He had a GTO TT from them, turbo timers and all the BPU stuff, got it checked out by a his dad (RAC mechanic who does NE Autos RAC approvals - so he says anyway). It broke 6k miles later - so I guess you can't blame NE Autos for that.

Anyway I've nipped down there a few times and always thought they wer easking a lot for the FTOs and very occasional Supra they've had, and my mate who was after an RX7 for a while said the prices were a *significant* amount more than hed seen elsewhere for the same spec/miles/condition.

I'd understand if their cars were absolutley top notch, but they're nothing out of the ordinary IMHO.

Oh also, my mate who wanted an RX7 and I went to see the guy and look at a few cars about a year ago - the guy saw we were serious about buying, took our details and never got back to us, he seemed to be all smiles and that when we were there but then couldn't give a fleck when we'd gone....

Problem is there aren't many importers round here (one about miles ofrm there, but does almost entirely 4x4s), so there's not much chioce, so ppl don't have much to compare against/can't be bothered to travel;- captive market that believe his sales speel = sales at a higher price than everywhere else. Can't blame him I guess, but I won't be buying from them. :)