The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6 Speed TT for £6995

250horses

6 Speed TT for £6995 !!!!!!!!!!!!! 1993 L reg, yes £6995, thats what this months Japanese Performance Magazine say one is worth :complain:

Page 105, wot a load of fookin billicks.

And to all you auto owners they value a 1993 auto TT at £9995 :complain: :complain: THREE GRAND MORE !!!!!!!

and then they write this:

Page 102, Toyota Supra MkIV Profile:

"Detractors point to its boring-looking cabin, its dowdy standard appearance, its apparent appeal to wide-boy types"

They say some good stuff as well but thats not the point !!!

Time to buy Banzai Magazine me thinks.................

:violin:

Hmmm... so presumably the Supra has a more boring cabin than the impreza or evo? And more of a wideboy image? :conf:

Hmmmm.

very relevant point - a 94 Scooby interior is best described as a depressingly drab and thread-bare grey plactic group of switches and dials driven by sensible non-image conscious motorists

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

how many chavs do you honestly know who drive supras?? (apart from me of course :) )

None........but I must be the biggest cause of Chav whiplash on the forth road bridge at night, watching their heads rotate like a small barn owl as I go past them in the other direction just makes my day.

Quite frankly I don't care what some mag says my car is worth, worth it's weight in gold to me :love:

Y'know, this whole mag thing. I'm really hoping that J-Tuner or whatever it's called will do a better job than either Japanese Performance or Banzai.

Not owning a 'proper' car you'd think I'd be all over these mags but, to be honest, they are really boring. It is the same articles month on month. You have the Impreza article about some tuning place that makes them go faster (unlike the tuning place from the previous month who only made them go faster!), you have the Civic R which is doing okay but it's been featured too early and has loads of really cool shit about to be done on it, you have at least two fugly cars (y'know, sometimes bodykits can be overdone) and the piece about the cars that no-one except the those with way too much time and money would ever consider messing with.

Sure, there are some great technical articles but in the main both mags are as dull as dishwater. And whats with the same cars appearing in both mags? Oh! great, another chance to read about a Skyline I could'nt even afford to look at, let alone own.

Fingers crossed for Futures new effort. I wonder if they want to buy my patented Impreza article writing software!!

Seriously, I stopped buying mags for all the reasons RedM listed, main reason being is that I can read about and look at some of the best modified Supras around, right on here :respekt:

The only draw back is having something to read in the bog whilst having a cr*p, I find the PC keeps slipping off my knees :tongue:

every time I pick up a copy of jap performance it is full of imprezas ,I think the reason is becaus ehtere are loads of scoobys about so they think they will get a bigger fan base.

they should feature more supras then a few more of use would part cash for it.

I stopped buying jap mags a while ago. Even when i had an Impreza suit> :D :D

Half the time they are more bothered about showing something with a ridiculous bodykit and 25" wheels that in the real world just would not be useable.

What they should do is get out there and feature as many different types of car as possible. Show cars and everyday cars!!!

Rant over!! lol

J4CK50N