The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mesh the front of intercooler?????

supradibbs

Have to agree it looks better without, but how annoyed would you be if it got damaged.

Vanity - no mesh it looks cool.

Sanity - mesh it, IC's aren't cheap and bent fins wont help performance.

yeah all true but the be efficent would need to be a quite open mesh therefore how much better protected would it be?????

Have you seen the stuff that dude recommends - the S/S stuff for Jags etc?

Well I am getting in about 1.2 x 3 sq metres of the slightly smaller sized mesh - about 6/7mm across - cut on the diamond

It comes in mega expensive if purchased individually 9"x38" = £67.50 I think - but if I get it in like this then it should be about £40 only (inc a drink in it for us)

But will need collecting I fear :(

Have you seen the stuff that dude recommends - the S/S stuff for Jags etc?

Well I am getting in about 1.2 x 3 sq metres of the slightly smaller sized mesh - about 6/7mm across - cut on the diamond

It comes in mega expensive if purchased individually 9"x38" = £67.50 I think - but if I get it in like this then it should be about £40 only (inc a drink in it for us)

But will need collecting I fear :(

i may be intrested but as i say it has to have a large dimond to it would prefer stainless if poss

Found some real nice stuff the st24 mesh and the one they use on the mgf but stupid expensive and dont even do a sheet big enough to mesh a t/s bumper :swear:

i may be intrested but as i say it has to have a large dimond to it would prefer stainless if poss

Found some real nice stuff the st24 mesh and the one they use on the mgf but stupid expensive and dont even do a sheet big enough to mesh a t/s bumper :swear:

You mean this stuff? 40x12" not enough for you? I just bought some, it should be plenty big enough I would have thought.

Paul the pic that Leett posted the stuff u can get that looks the nutts,is it stainless????

the sizes i need including over lap are........

1x 27"x9"

2x 10"x8"

2x 3"x8"

Sorry for inches but thats what i work in :eyebrows:

how quickly can u get it could do with it for the weekend :D