The mkiv Supra Owners Club

E Bay!!! Araghhhhh last min buyers!!

Fox

Do many people from here buy Supra Parts from E-Bay.

My reason for asking is that i have been bidding on parts and i was thinking how many people from here would also be bidding on the same parts??

it might be an idear to list in a different section what you are bidding on and may be other member may give you the grace and not inflate the price. :thanku:

Just an idear!! May help but last min buyers beware :banghead: :complain:

I've got some real bargains in the past by last-second sniping on eBay. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Folks bidding against each other days before the auction ends is just pushing the price up. A last minute bid of the max your willing to pay is more likely to get you a bargain.

I have the same ID on eBay as I do here - I'm also a sniper... otherwise you are only bidding against yourself and pushing the price up, it feels wrong but it saves me money :)

Having said this I love it when people bid against each other when I'm selling, posting out a Honda keyring that has gone for £30 really makes me happy.

My favourite is when I lose the auction, and next day they come back to give me 'another chance' yeah right.

That's when I reply with my 'Buy Now' price which is well below my last bid.

Funnily enough it often works, and that shows how many fake 'biddings' go on out there...

I just sniped a set of clear side indicators for £13.50 + £1.99. If it was anyone on here, then sorry. I've been watching them for a couple of days, the seller used to have em up for £19.99 + £2.99. Hey, your not here aswell R U?

it might be an idear to list in a different section what you are bidding on and may be other member may give you the grace and not inflate the price. :thanku:

I don't think that would be a good idea for the sellers if they were from here.

The only reason I say, is that I have a couple of bits I might put on & want the best price possible to spend more on the car! :)

Guest mark4

has any1 seen thr TRD badges going for £20-25? maddness!! there are loads on e-bay if people didn't drive the price up they'd all get them for for the £1.99 starting price!

i'm lookin for the chrome speedo rings, anyone know who's sellin??