The mkiv Supra Owners Club

this private plate any good?

wez_p

N15 SUP

makes me think 'nice sup'

or is it just wishful thinking :limp:

the wife says it makes her think 'nigel suppository'

any opinions?

i'm keen to get a nice plate but a cheap one and my other choice is to just get something with WES on the end again but can't find anything meaningful for the first letters/numbers

it's a 96 car btw

supraplate.JPG

Best I've seen was BL02 JOB on a yellow Corvette coming back from Le Mans last year with two tasty blondes on board. You would not believe the attention they were getting. There were loads of 500 PRA plates on the DVLA, I have R500PRA. Dunno if there are any left.

Well ive got a private plate on mine and has been for 2 years, have been tugged twice in last 3 months and done £30 each time because of spacing etc.

Thing was both times when the first Plod has gone back to car to call through the second Plod came over to have a nose and say nice car mate.......

Bite yer tongue Dave....... :violin:

Dave :devil:

BTW plate is ok go for it...

Best I've seen was BL02 JOB on a yellow Corvette coming back from Le Mans last year with two tasty blondes on board. You would not believe the attention they were getting. There were loads of 500 PRA plates on the DVLA, I have R500PRA. Dunno if there are any left.

hadn't even thought about 500PRA, that's excellent, but the DVLA have only got W, X & Y left :complain:

N 500PRA would have definitely been something i'd go for at those prices

E 5PRA is available but twice the price of N15 SUP and SUP just isn't doing it for me at the mo, so thinking more like WES on the end again :looney:

gonna sleep on it for a bit...