The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oh if I had 40k

Ian R

40K for that?

I don't think so...

If I had 40K available I wouldn't spend them on a car, and definatly not a 'heavily tuned' example.

Much better to invest the money somewhere the 40K would grow, not depreciate like a stone [/victor meldrew]

Hasn't that been for sale on several sites for the past few years despite never actually being up for grabs?

I've been trying to find out if they used the proper 503E 3S-GTE for a while now with no success.

Beautiful car though, definately one to have if you have the money.

I've seen this car before on a different site...

Something that has always always made me wonder...why would you want to put the rad flat... What benefit does that give you??

Gav

Is it the rad or the IC? Can't remember the pics now...

Either way it will be fully ducted so it will work just as well whilst allowing better weight distribution.

Any weight in front of the front axle or behind the rear axle is bad. Using the 3S-GTE means they could shove everything backwards and sticking the rad in flat further helps this.

All the JGTC Supra's with 3S-GTE's (503E's) had this configuration.

Since this is 'chit chat' we can wander around a bit, right?

I've gone through past posts and came across "Ash", looks like he was banned at some point. Any gen on that?

He appears knowledgeable on the few posts of his I read...

I suggest we don't go down this road...suffice to say that after a drink he was pretty much poison.