The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA-T or TT

kosmic

Just been pondering with the idea of either upgrading to a TT or getting a BL kit on my NA and have come accross a few variants in between, the twin turbo setup TRD3000GT is selling being particular interesting.

I came across this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=72205&item=7968854637&rd=1

IS it something that could be adapted to fit the NA at a reasonable cost (without selling any limbs)??

Your thoughs/ideas suggestions would be much appreciated... :thumbs:

Dude dont waste your time thinking of putting the twins on an N/A , go for the BL N/A kit , you can put out the same power as the Turbo guys , Dave H is running in the 9's in the US with an N/A and the motor has never been out the car !!!!

Give me a bell and ill talk it thru with you if you want (my avatar says it all , talk is cheap after all!!!! :innocent: )

Dude :cool:

Dude dont waste your time thinking of pytting the twins on an N/A , go for the BL N/A kit , you can put out the same power as the Turbo guys , Dave H is running in the 9's in the US with an N/A and the motor has never been out the car !!!!

Give me a bell and ill talk it thru with you if you want (my avatar says it all , talk is cheap after all!!!! :innocent: )

Dude :cool:

Thanks Dude...just as i thought anyway. Ill give you a shout very soon when im ready to get the kit.... :thumbs:

i told you the tt's are addictive! just make sure you sell the N/A before the mrs gets hold of it, and blimey mate thats some serious bit of kit there, if you dont get any help give slowdog at miami gt a call, and he'll put you in the right direction.

cheers.

LOL... i think its too late for that...she wants an NA....in black like yours :cry: