The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Popeye Syndrome!!

Todd

Well dug in the pocket and bought the three stage meguairs and after 2 days of polishing the Supra and the wifes MX5 I'm totally shattered, almost wishing I'd just driven up to aberdeen to see Michael :innocent:

Here's some pics of the Supra

Kind of dull here so the photos aint that great but the shine and reflection of the paint is fantastic, well chuffed.

Right off to eat some Spinach and soak my right arm in ice :limp:

:thumbs:

Hello mate, ME TOO ! Although I kinda forget to offer to do the missus motor aswell:rolleyes: She wont mind :p But even doing just the one car is hard work !

Not taken pics yet, I'm too busy moaning about how knackered I am :D

I will try the Sonax that MichaelG sells, but I've still got plenty of the Meguiars at the mo, so thought I'd use that up first.

I'll try and post pics later. Yours looks good tho mate, nice shine :thumbs: All you need now is a beer (or four ;) )