TRD Steering Wheek Group Buy??

Nic

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TRD speedo and fuel one, prices please would the speedo be the 320km one? :thumbs:

I'll be able to answer all questions about product and prices in the next day or so once I've discussed with my supplier. Just want to gauge interest at the moment so I can negotiate best prices.

Yeah I would be interested how much and do you have any pics/colours???

Attached is photo of TRD Steering wheel, this is the only replacement wheel for the Supra that includes an airbag. I will also check if these can be fitted to Supras without airbags as standard.

Colours available: Black/Blue/Red/Silver/Yellow

Steering_Wheels_LRG.jpg

Might well be interested in a TRD steering wheel depending on price.

The steering wheels are not cheap to start with (mainly due to airbag mechanism) but the price I have got so far from my supplier, is significantly cheaper than anywhere else I have seen advertised. Just need to work out postage costs.

If anyone happens to know how much a TRD Steering Wheel weighs that would be a great help.

If anyone happens to know how much a TRD Steering Wheel weighs that would be a great help.

Nic, I'll have a look in the box as I still have all the info that came with it, it might be on some of the paperwork on the outside of the box.

Or

I can weight the stock 4spoke/inc airbag wheel that's in the TRD box for you too ?

Nic, I'll have a look in the box as I still have all the info that came with it, it might be on some of the paperwork on the outside of the box.

Or

I can weight the stock 4spoke/inc airbag wheel that's in the TRD box for you too ?

Cheers Peter, either would be very useful :thumbs:

Would you mind me asking how much you paid for the TRD Steering Wheel there?

Hi Nic,

No weight info on the TRD box or the paperwork :(

But, If you use the stock 4spoke wheel inc. airbag as a gauge of the weight then, this should help.

The stock wheel, airbag and a little bit of packaging to keep it safe in the box comes to 5kg inc. the box as well. The bathroom scales would not take the box on it's own so, just jumped on myself and then with the box and got 5kg as the difference.

The box dimensions are 170x375x375 all in mm (HxWxD)

People who are in your group buy might benefit from my install post and findings on the wheel and the difference between the stock Toyota wheel and the TRD one.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=20533&highlight=TRD+Wheel

I know that you can get TRD wheels that come with or without airbags as the Jap instructions show for both installs :)

HTH

trd wheel.jpg

Just found out TRD are no longer making the rev counters. The TRD 320kmh speedos are available but not with MPH markings just kmh.

Toyota have also stopped making the chrome dash bezels.

Replacement TRD and genuine Toyota manual gearknobs are available.

Hi Nic,

I took the camera out with me this time so, I would not have to take pen and paper :)

It looks like my wheel with airbag is TRD part number 45100-SP001 but, am unsure of the non airbag part number.

Here are some shots of what we have been talking about today.

and some better close up shots of the parts in this thread http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=20730&highlight=TRD+Wheel

DSCN0179.JPG

DSCN0180.JPG

DSCN0182.JPG

DSCN0183.JPG

DSCN0184.JPG

Okay I have worked out an estimated UK delivered cost for the TRD Steering Wheel, please pm/email, if interested.

The costs looks extremely good compared to any other sources I have found. Final cost will depend on order quantity and confirmed freight costs.

Confirmed colours available are: Black, Blue and Red

Okay I've worked out a rough estimate of price of TRD Steering Wheel including delivery to UK of around £380. The final price will depend on number of orders and final postage rate. Please pm/mail me if you are interested.

BTW stock is available in HK so lead time would be relatively short.