The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dude's car, 200mph and 5th gear Esprit

JamesG

Yuo'll have to wait for the 200mph ticket dude , but i can guaruntee it will eclipse that easily at Brunters and TOTB , i hit 187 just over 1/2 way down bruntingthorpe (speed limiter ) !!!!

AEM now so even with the auto diff it should hit over 200 before redline , with the 6spd gearing it was only doing 6000rpm @ 187 so the new redline is 8000 !!!! :read:

Dude :cool:

and it doesnt owe £50K ...............................Yet :cry: :cry:

did anyone see 5th gear this week?

What were they doing buying a lotus to try and top 200mph, they should have bought a supe, i was most amused when after paying 20 grand odd, they didnt even manage to get the thing home before the gear box went!

Then after spending big money on a turbo, tuning and gearbox refurb...

the gearbox went (again) on the way to the runway! LOL!

That feature about the Lotus and that trackday was a load of made up story-telling. The Loti gearbox killed itself about 10 days before the track-day, not on the way up as suggested (they were there long before we showed up).

"many of the cars had over 600bhp" - did they? It was actually two- the red SL65AMG that buzzed the camera, and the black RUF GT2. The average output was a smidge over 400bhp.

There was a Supra on the telly though - for a total of three seconds.

final assembly for this year starts tomorrow , wont have the built engine in for a while but that doesnt bother me too much , AEM, new inj and new turbo now here then its up to Matt H for a bit of TLC on the wiring front and then mapping

Dude :devil:

Guest Usmann A

Yh Dude, whats up man? Not monitoring Leons Line pressures anymore. :taped:

Its ok dude, I know when im right .. apology accepted ... :read:

Damn, im having a De ja Vu .. LOL

Yh Dude, whats up man? Not monitoring Leons Line pressures anymore. :taped:

Its ok dude, I know when im right .. apology accepted ... :read:

Damn, im having a De ja Vu .. LOL

U a lot of wine has passed the lips :rolleyes: But i dont get the gist of the above , can you remind me , hopefully the box concerns with AEM have been sorted , allthough i can forsee a TH400 coming !!!!

Guest Usmann A

Tis Ok John .. Ill let you off seeing as your a ol fogey anyway .. :limp:

No need to say anymore.

Have Fun, good luck.

ps, Just remembered, what made you go with the "Dick Extention" turbo anyway ... :D ;) damn ive got a good memory .... :cool:

Guest Terry S

ps, Just remembered, what made you go with the "Dick Extention" turbo anyway ... :D ;) damn ive got a good memory .... :cool:

U, the same thing that made you

:tongue: :tongue:

Tis Ok John .. Ill let you off seeing as your a ol fogey anyway .. :limp:

No need to say anymore.

Have Fun, good luck.

You know what they say Usmann, too much is never enough !!!! :rolleyes: :) :thumbs: