The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota skirts are not TRD !

Willson

In the last couple of years, I've noticed a growing number of people referring to the Toyota OEM skirts as TRD.

When people start saying that a car has a TRD kit, just because it has some OEM skirts, its got out of hand :D

The ONLY body kit that TRD make for the supra is their widebody kit.

Please notice the difference............

Oh and sorry for being a pedantic knob, but this has been bugging me for too long. :rolleyes:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been saying that for ages as well. I started typing a reply today to tell someone the same thing but I lost the will to live half way through.

Toyota optional body kit is not TRD

Thor Hub BHP does not = RWHP

GReddy is not also know as GREEDY

etc etc

Toyota skirts are not TRD !

I went to an import centre today and the bloke told me that the facelift supra that he was selling came standard with 18" alloys and factory fitted toyota/trd side skirts and rear spats! Didn't like to correct him. :taped:

• 5 months later...
The plural of nothing is nothing's.

Surely Supra would be Suprae?

Nope, Supra would become Supras.

The apostrophe is for an abbreviation, in this case "nothing's" is the abbreviation of "nothing is". There is no true plural for "nothing".

The "i" at the end is used when the singluar already ends with with an "s", e.g. hippopotamus -> hippopotami; cactus -> cacti; etc. but is not used when the first instance is already plural.

[pedant mode=off]