The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which would you choose??

Suprachargedtt

Im in need of a electronic boost controller but not sure which one to go for.

I have done a search and come up with various results and but the most popular seems to be the greddy profec controller

Greddy profec

I also like the blitz sbc id-iii

Blitz sbc id3

I prefer the look/design of the blitz and the main thing i like is it will display other functions like a/f ratio, water temp, oil pressure etc with an extra harness adaptor. For this reason alone im being swayed towards the blitz but i might get emanage at a later date (50/50 chance)

Can anyone tell me what they use? which they prefer? does the greddy profec display extra info like a/f ratio or water temp as that would sway it for me!

Cheers

James

does the greddy profec display extra info like a/f ratio or water temp as that would sway it for me!

Yes the GReddy PRofec e-01 can display all that stuff and more.

If you might get an e-Manage later you would be mad to get anything other than an e-01

I had the black SBC ID and powermeter and had them fitted in the same place as Hecks, thing was that I found them to be too small to easily see. So when I got a 7" double Din Headunit I upgraded to the Profec with an emanage, with the screen in a glove box enclosure, and I can still see it better than the SBC.