The mkiv Supra Owners Club

companies

ADD

I don't think they're known on here at all.

If you are looking for a good car contact the following board members who will be able to source you something (or might have something in stock)

Jurgen

Paul E

Paul Whiffin

A lot of the stuff brought in by the mass importers is complete crap, if you're serious about getting a good car stick to the experts!

thats great thanks allot. the last thing i wanna do is buy a crap one and have it breaking down on me (i have had that enough wiv my car at the moment alfa gtv v6)

i am extremely new wiv this, do i send them a "thred"??

I have trouble understanding what you're asking. Can you please try to type using normal punctuation and grammar, it will make it a lot easier for people to reply to you.

However, I think you're asking how you should contact Jurgen and the Pauls? Easiest way is to find a thread where they have posted and look at their signature.

It depends what you are used to mate! In a straight line stock TT's are very quick, good BPU's are mind blowingly quick. Singles will blitz almost anything on the road.

In the corners the grip is huge but you need to have a lot of experience and skill with high power RWD cars to drive them properly. TT's are not the best choice for people new to 200bhp+ cars, in particular people new to Rwd.

I currently have a alfa gtv 3.0 v6 running on 230bhp but its a fwd :(

i have driven a mk3 turbo supra that my dad had round an old airport strip many times, but not a mk4. i have always wanted one and now that im able to im gonna go for it.

my mate i work with has an rx7, i have been asking him lots of questions about supras but he just doesnt know much of them, so he told me to log onto this club and invariably someone would help me out.

by the way what does bpu mean?

There's loads of info on BPU if you search, but to cut it short it means "Basic Power Upgrade". For the jap cars this bascially means a removal of the cats, correct plugs, and a fuel cut defencer. My car for example saw a rise from the (approx) jap figure of 300fwbhp to 387fwbhp. HP gains after this get increasingly more expensive!

They quote 280bhp but they can vary quite a bit, 280 - 310bhp stock. Depends how strong it is.

I would strongly suggest also to test drive a few to get the feel for them.

Also, this forum is absolutely full of useful information on the cars, for both new comer's and technical existing Supra owners. Have a good look around the forum and use the search facility. Anything you can't find, Post it and people will help.

Welcome By the way.

Hornet