The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Glassy finish.......

MichaelG

suprasam - Thanks very much for the nice comments mate, yeah the wheels were rather expensive, but they are a great looking wheel and i havent seen a Supra with them on. :thumbs: Not as expensive as some of the jap wheels on the market though ! Get your name on the list for a bottle of polish !! lol :cool:

Tom's Supra - No i didnt mop it first lol, being a valeter you should know the tricks :p !! G3 is great stuff but its got a slight "cut" to it i think. Its also a lot harder to put on / take off. If i break a sweat then i class it as too hard lol !! Nah am joking............all the best finishes come from breaking a good sweat !! :thumbs:

Those wheels are gorgeous Micheal and the car looks very shiny too:) have put my name down for the polish after trying your shampoo. not used it yet car goes in for a respray in a few weeks same colour mind but i want to use all the new shampoo and polish from you to keep it looking like new.

Those wheels are gorgeous Micheal and the car looks very shiny too:) have put my name down for the polish after trying your shampoo. not used it yet car goes in for a respray in a few weeks same colour mind but i want to use all the new shampoo and polish from you to keep it looking like new.

Thanks !! ;) Yeah i noticed your name on there, good work, should have enough names to place an order in a week or so by the looks of it !!

Michael

lol Well I am impressed then michael if you didnt mop it, yes G3 does indeed have a cut very much so! More than finesse. how much does a 5ltr can retail for then? Your car does really look the nuts! what skirts are they and rear spats?

5 litres of the mega shampoo is £30 mate ! Feel free to add your name to the list ! :thumbs:

suprasam - Thanks very much for the nice comments mate, yeah the wheels were rather expensive, but they are a great looking wheel and i havent seen a Supra with them on.

Indeed they are a nice.. sadly for you I know a few people with them :D

Rav's old supra, Suprarob and Geezabloke (Dave) have them.