The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Number Plates

Samurai446

i have used this company before make any size you want.

http://www.fancyplates.com

I called them today as I want two front plates but, she did not want to help me and told me to use the web site to buy them.....it does not give you the option to just buy what you want so, went to my old supplier GT Grafix who took my order in 2mins - Job done!

Shame as a few people on here have said that fancypants are OK

I've used fancyplates.com, I had no problems with the services except that they're a bit pricey.

Its a minor point but the plate I got isn't the same shade of yellow as all other UK plates, its a very 'flat' colour and looks a bit odd in the car park next to all the other cars... minor I know, but thought it might be worth mentioning!!!

Front plate? I'm waiting for the police to ask me to add one!

I called them today as I want two front plates but, she did not want to help me and told me to use the web site to buy them.....it does not give you the option to just buy what you want so, went to my old supplier GT Grafix who took my order in 2mins - Job done!

Shame as a few people on here have said that fancypants are OK

Received my custom size/order today from GT Grafix (2 x fronts) and cost £29 all in :)

I got my plates from fancyplates.com, and whilst the actual plates were spot on, their customer service was absolute crap...! It took 3 weeks for the plates to come through, even though the web site said several days. I tried to phone them several times and they didn't once answer the phone, sent several emails and not one response... :complain: