The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Merc CL500 owner respects Supras!!

hadyn

Driving home tonight I was turning left onto a junction when a merc CL500 rolls past me with the driver nodding approvingly at my car! When i pull out he extends his arm out of the window and gives me a thumbs up too!Once upon the next set of lights, he lowers his window and tells me that my supra is a 'niiiiice car', he'd always wanted one and that 'they dont make em like that anymore' :) To which I thanked him. He was also suitably impressed when I said I only paid 8.5k for it :)

Its good to get the respect of a quality car owner..

When you hardly ever see a MKIV on the open road, you forget what your car looks like on the road. Its great to get in a convoy on the way to a meet so you can see what other see when they see your car.

The MKIV has and will always have awesome road presence equalled by few other road cars.

When you hardly ever see a MKIV on the open road, you forget what your car looks like on the road. Its great to get in a convoy on the way to a meet so you can see what other see when they see your car.

Definitely, it is good seeing other Supe's on the road, you tend to forget how much of a good looking car it actually is.......

Id love to be driving an ordinary car and see my car pass me at WOT, just to see what it looks and sounds like :rolleyes: :tongue:

Gotta to say

Don't know about you guys but when I come out of the shops and see the supe parked (in an empty corner of the carpark) she takes my breath away like no other car. A porsche just doesn't come close looks wise!

Mike