The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I now have....

Spyda

How much difference does the UK spec brakes have over the Jap ones? sorry I am new to all this.

thanks

They are massively better. The j-spec ones are shit. They are okay for around the town, when you need more from the though they give up.

The j-specs are 2 pots and have smaller discs, the UK's are larger and have 4 pot calipers. :woot:

I'm tempted by UK brakes, but don't want to shell out for the new wheels I'd need for them to fit over :(

What wheels do you have then? Standards?

I found that having the 18" wheels on my car made a great improvement to the handling of my car... you can't buy a Supra and be tight! (Although I do try!)

BYE

Adam

I have aftermarket 17's, but off the top of my head can't remember the brand (they came with the car) :looney:

Because they came with new tyres I've kept them for now, I'll probably look to change to some UK brake friendly 18's in the next few months.

Did you upgrade your front and back brakes?

Blimey Scooter i'd have thought you would have sold those by now easily. :eek: Lovely wheels.

My period of non supra ownership may come to an end in a year or so, so i may just keep them.......

Bobbeh is right, the gold thing (and maybe the 8" and 9" aspect) just doesn't seem to do it for anyone right now.