The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need to get my baby serviced.....any ideas

mikeyb10supra

I am going to get my baby serviced and want it to go to the best garage around, I am based in Essex and took it to Toyota in Romford last time......seemed ok but advised me that there oil was the same as Mobil 1 if not better even though I insisted it had Mobil 1 only......this put me off as I dont know what they put in there last time and dont want the same happening again.

Providing only minor things need doing ie oil filter / oil change etc how much do you think a full service/tune will set me back, I know this can be hard to estimate I was thinking around £200-300???

the other garage is mar cass in raleigh near southend.....I have heard this is a good garage?

Any ideas would be great as its going to be booked in soon, and need responsible garage who know what they are doing :)

you know how it is guys, no one likes leaving there car with garages as you never know what goes on behind closed doors so want it to go to the best :(