The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra tech stuff in PDFs

JohnA

I got the supra 'manual' from eBay, just like anyone else even remotely interested in the subject (I guess)

Looks like scans from a US tech manual, not brilliant, but useful nevertheless.

The subdirectory 'other' has the scans from mkiv.com, not surprised that stuff from the net is being sold on eBay. They're even selling my own scans for the c20LET :rolleyes:

I've also made two large PDFs out of interesting stuff out of Mkiv.com.

Here is the link for anyone interested, please download files first, then read them from your hard disk (saves on bandwidth)

Supra tech PDF stuff

I haven't yet decided how to merge Supra material into my site, which I'm reluctant to change as it's sort of the 'Holly Book' for owners of Opel/Vaux turbos worldwide

Yep, hands-on people lets UNITE, lol...

I'll be adding bits as I find them, along with guides, gotchas and useful links.

One thing at a time though, first step is to familiarise with the Supra, some things in the bay I don't yet know what they do, heh!

Thanks to guides of IanC (in the FAQ of this site) I am starting to navigate though. It's nice to have access to a community where people know their exhaust from their elbow.