The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Service items

Supragal

Ok, I'm getting bits together now for my car. Can anyone clarify a few things for me please?

Oil Filter:

Toyota. Does anyone know the park number for a Jspec, or if they are the same as UK or not? Don't wanna end up with the wrong part!!

Plugs:

Halfords, anyone know the part number for them, something like NGK BCP7ES? I've searched and just turns up other makes.

Oil:

Valvoline Synpower, around 10w50 grade ok? And where from?

Brake fluid:

Motul RBF500? Anyone know how much, complete clean through and refill jobby.

Thanks guys :)

Guest Irish Supra

Just serviced my mates NA on staurday. Got the filters and plugs from toyota. About €10 for the oil filter and €12 each for the plugs (Nippon Denso)

Gave them the vin details and they linked the part numbers from that.

Hi Rosie,

Thanks for the recommendations guys :)

We don't have the TRD oil filters in right now for the Supra, we do have Power Enterprise one's however - which are a bargain at £16 (£4 less than the TRD ones).

We have the oil in stock, £40 for 8 litres or £70 for 16.

Plugs, we have iridiums. If your looking for copper ones the motor factors should stock them.

BKR7E is good for a stock-bpu Supra.

Gaz.

iirc , bcpr7es are copper electrode and bkre are a v groove electrode. two completely different plugs

Fair enough, but the BKR is fine too, I ran a UK spec for 2 years on them. A mechanic that I used before Envy ran his and MKIV on them for 5 years too.

Its listed in the 2003-2004 NGK guide as the most suitable plug...

Regards,

Gaz.