The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who has the fastest car here?

Gazboy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out the excellent MonkeyMark link!

www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=29073

:thumbs: thanks

my fastest on street tyres is 12.533

on drag radials is 11.962

what is fastest car? some may be quicker around corners than a drag car. some cars better at top end. uk specs seem to get good top speeds.

there is only 1 car and its CRD supra

fastest 1/4 9.95

and

201mph in 1.25 miles is amazing accelleration.

go look see how long it takes some of these supercars take to get to 200mph

bet you looking at 3 miles +

you can go back to the old argument from last year , the fastest car is the one who wins on the day , in that case i had the fastest car because i beat Dee at TOTB3 in a heads up race , so you could say IF id raced him when he ran a 9.9 then MAYBE id have run a 9.8 , conditions vary and so does the way they effect the car making power , if you go do a test and tune in April on a prepped track the car WILL run faster than in the middle of August , a drag race is just that a race to the end , first one there wins , you could run a 10 sec 1/4 and be beaten by an 11 sec 1/4 if you sit on the line too long and the other guy doesnt !!!!

At the end off the day all the cars mentioned are fast and well put together and Dee from CRD is the ONLY one to have recorded a 9 sec run , hopefully he can back it up this year with another few , as for most powerfull then it would have to be Leon as he has recorded the highest terminal speed allthough last week at the Pod he was back in the mid 11's at 135 ish !!!

200 Top speeds on the other hand should be relatively easy , i hit 187 just over 1/2 way down brunters and found a speed limiter i didnt know was there :(

Interesting though that the CRD car is claimed at 1200 hp mine is roughly 1/2 that :innocent:

Dude