The mkiv Supra Owners Club

members n.ireland

redsupratt6spd

I see loads of supras going about now and have never met one.

All the N.Ireland club members and non members should all meet up sometime and try and get all the supras together.I think it would be good crack and give a more of an interest over here.

Can all the N.Ireland guys or girls :eyebrows: post me or make a thread with names etc... To see how many people we're looking at here if any.

I do'nt know what way to go about doing this if anyone can help would be great. :thumbs:

Thanks Jamie

Sounds like fun. Maybe we should tie up with another NI bunch to get a larger crowd, maybe scoobynet.

How many members are we looking at here? yeah sounds good to team up with another club and make a day of it. Everyone could meet up in sprucefield car park? Or is there somewhere better?

Or we could get a bit of a run on, head up to portrush? Not sure what you all think?

Ok i've got a date it's the first Sunday in June which is the 5th.

What do you think all meet at the ODYSSEY beside the docks Belfast say 12 noon?.Once everyone has arrived we'll go on a big run up to Portrush the coastal way.

Everyone's welcome (well jap anyway) but as many supra's as we can.

I will post more in detail soon.But please tell as many people as you can and make this a good day out.If all goes well we can look at doing another one or maybe a track day.But lets all try everyone and people going.

Thanks Jamie

:thanks:

Let me know if you decide to do another one at the end of August as Angie and myself will be over in the car about then for a couple of weeks!

Hope you get this one off the ground though. (Metaphorically speaking of course....)

Will do mate hopefully we'll get this one sorted soon.

:thumbs: Thanks

I would be up for that, sounds like a good idea, but there really isn't that many sups, in Nortern Ireland, so we could just make it a Toyota run.

Yeah sounds good and we could make it even bigger by making it a jap day and get everyone involved.

Sounds like a good plan,so come on everyone Sunday 5th June.Lets see how many people we can get to make a big run to Portrush.

:respekt:

I would be up for that, sounds like a good idea, but there really isn't that many sups, in Nortern Ireland, so we could just make it a Toyota run.

I would be up for a Toyota Run but no tin cans

cause you know they will start the diffin and you know what will happen then!! :complain:

Noooo.... June 5th is British Superbikes at Croft. Need to get over there to cheer on Jezza and Laverty clan. They need all the help they can get this year.

What about the following week June 12th?

Right Sunday 12th June 2005 it is then :rolleyes: ,i'll post up on other sites etc...as well.

Ok date is final now 2nd Sunday in June at 12 noon. :)

Please put note in diary's everyone and make sure we have a good turn out here all jap welcome :thanks:

OK for date, where will we meet at?

Fox, LOL, you kidding.

I have called into Cartoyz a few times and they seemed to be decent enough, even knew some stuff on the MKIV.

I think they have worked on few before. I have never used them so cannot really say more than that.

I would be up for this.

I dont know if I will be around though, but if I am, I will take a drive up.

The "leader of the opposition" is busily arranging hols,(no dates yet) so dont know for sure.

John

Dublin

No probs John,it'll be good to have a good number of supras around for that day from all over.Could you get the word out in Dublin and hopefully get a nice wee turn out from there.

Well thats the ball rolling now folks so just remember 12th june 12 noon.

:thanks:

OK for date, where will we meet at?

Fox, LOL, you kidding.

I have called into Cartoyz a few times and they seemed to be decent enough, even knew some stuff on the MKIV.

I think they have worked on few before. I have never used them so cannot really say more than that.

No don't go there, they are a pack of bluffers, they told me my car had plugleads, when I said I had never seen them they told me "Its a different story when you are looking at them every day of the week". They have also taken deposits off people and then closed and given no refunds, they are a pack of crooks, more commonly known as Cardestroyz.