The mkiv Supra Owners Club

off to wales at 6.00am

SUPRALOOPY

hi,

i'm from southend and i am having to take my supe to wales for the girlfriends birthday approx 280 miles! has anyone got an idea of how much juice i will use as you can watch the gauge go down just going round town :(

the car has bpu and is running at 1.1 bar second turbo and just under 1.0 bar first turbo.

have not done a mpg test yet so this will be it !!

any ideas of what the car will do to the gallon if i take it nice and easy at 70-90 mph as long as i don't get a wide boy givin it large :devil:

need some advice :violin:

we went to drop the dog off at her mums and as we are driving the rear wheel bearing starts going grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and then clonk clonk so limped the w reg??? focus home and i said well we will have to take the supe :D

not so happy now :violin: as i am paying for the weekend :swear:

Use the M4, forget about Petrol and have some fun :D Its a great test track for seeing what the car can do especially very, very early Sunday mornings!

I've seen less 10mpg between J10 and J15 :D didn't take long either!

Theres no fixed cameras between J6 and Bristol, just watch out for other cars -particularly the ones containing the traffic police!