The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new look *pics*

Grazer

Here's the list of what I've been up to in the last few weeks :D

Veilside spoiler removed (for sale soon)

Boot holes filled and sprayed

Bonnet insulation removed

Goodridge stainless steel brake lines fitted

Brake calipers and drums painted silver

Brake fluid flush with Dot5.1 fluid

Super Advans powder-coated

Front number plate replaced :(

These aren't great pics but I couldn't wait :D

Now - I don't want to hear any 3-spoke comments. I know they're not to everyone's taste, but £160 to get new looking alloys is all I can afford right now!

2005_05_newwheels02small.JPG

2005_05_newwheels03small.JPG

2005_05_newwheels04small.JPG

Well....its odd coz if I hadn't seen the pictures I would of said uggghh 3 spokes and oh what NO SPOILER...

But hang on a minute it works....its kind of smooth and flush, its a shame you can't add the following possibly for legal reasons:

Chrome Paintjob

Chroming those alloys

Mirrored glass...

But looks good and individual the way it is!

:cool:

Thanks for the comments :thumbs:

My primary reason for getting rid of the spoiler was that the first thing everyone said when the saw the car was "That's a huge spoiler". When I took it off to see what it was like, I liked it. I think it looks classier, lower and wider (not that I've become a spoiler hater - I still love the veilside and TRD). It's good to change :)

The front wheel arch I don't really get - I keep meaning to measure them as the 18's totally fill the back and look tiny in the front! I can't really lower the front as I have clearance issues as it is (I get a nice scrape/crunch every time I reverse out of my steep driveway :eek: ). What about 20's at the front and 18's at the back :p

I'm very pleased with the car at the moment. I've got clear indicators coming and a couple of scratches to sort out - then I'm not doing anything for a while.

No really :p :)

I think it looks pretty good ! Even with those 3 spokes, i dont like them all that much but they suit that car in silver ! :thumbs:

Spoilerless is dependant on the car too. On this one i think he gets away with it without it lookin too stripped , looks good. Very sleek.

Hope to see you at some meets this summer Grazer ! From one scottish member to another :cool: :thumbs: