The mkiv Supra Owners Club

letstorquebhp.com How quick is yours? :UPDATE

Guest nisr227

Guest nisr227

I know some of you have used the performance calculator and checked the theory stats out on my site before, but its now changed as of THIS WEEKEND GONE.

Please check out my new and now updated site about THEORY PERFORMANCE AND STATISTICS.

After the previous development site, we have now updated to a more professional look with many new features:

- new enhanced performance calculator with improved formulas for 0-60, 0-100 and 1/4mile etc

- updated theory stats for 1000's of cars, now with sort options (click on the headings)

- articles on the Evo MR340, and Bugatti Veyron theory figures

- detailed 2005 event calendar (UK)

- many recommended links including UK club forums, other stat sites, circuit/track day sites, and other useful links

If you are interested then add it to your favourites and check for regular future updates, we have loads more planned, site address is...

http://www.letstorquebhp.com

How Quick is yours?

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT?

I welcome any feedback, please e-mail us (details on site) or put your comments on here, I would like to know if its been worth it!

We are also looking for sponsors if anyone is interested, its just a fun site,

It does include two SUPRAS on the rwd list, are the weight and bhp figures correct? Please let me know?

THANKS

STEVE

Owner of http://www.LetstorqueBHP.com

How Quick is yours?

Guest nisr227

So what is the BHP for the RZ import then? Some mags quote it as 280 (gentlemen's agreement?), but i've heard the real figures are closer to 300 on most rr's? Anyone please?

UK correct at 326bhp?

Saying 280bhp is fine as that was the manufacturers figure...always better to underestimate IMO.

I do though question the 0-60 time. Have you picked an auto or a manual? Did someone forget to connect the turbos? 5.9secs is wrong imo. They should both be ~5.1secs. Though the j-spec (on paper) had less power is produced it faster due to the ceramic turbo's - thus making up for any supposed defficiencies.

According to your site I should 0-60 in 3.8 secs! :eek: Don't think I'll ever have the traction or a long enough 1st gear for that lol...but it's a good calc for a laugh :)

Guest nisr227

Cheers for the comments. The 0-60 is there becuase its what everyone asks for. The 1/4mile times and terminals are far more important. With my limited amount of knowldge of Supras it does seem that they struggle to get all that power down compared to other rwd cars with the same bhp per ton, Nitto tyres sounds a must for any Supra!

Cheers for the comments. The 0-60 is there becuase its what everyone asks for. The 1/4mile times and terminals are far more important. With my limited amount of knowldge of Supras it does seem that they struggle to get all that power down compared to other rwd cars with the same bhp per ton, Nitto tyres sounds a must for any Supra!
i did ok for a jap stock turbo on BFG`s

have a look here for real world times.

0-60 calc

http://www.wallaceracing.com/0-60_equation.php

supra times 1/4

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=29073