The mkiv Supra Owners Club

LOL: think I must be letting my Supra down

SupraStar 3000

LMAO!!

Decided to get a KFC lunch to day and as I drove away with my window down I heard this bunch of girls say "Oooww, nice car. What is it?"

Then another girl said "Yes, cool car. Duno what it is tho".

And just as I was about to look around the first girls says "Whats the driver like" followed by the unmastakable chorus of....

"Eeerrr no" and "nope" :cry:

Should I be happy that people think my car is smart, or sad because I look like Shrek?

LMAO!!

"Whats the driver like" followed by the unmastakable curious of....

"Eeerrr no" and "nope" :cry:

Should I be happy that people think my car is smart, or sad because I look like Shrek?

I think you should be more worried about your spelling!

Did you mean "an unmistakable chorus of"?

:tongue:

:looney:

My g/f HATES the attention :D ha haaaa - she also hates how it sounds, how I drive it, how low it is, how ..... :(

Then again she thought it was worth £18k NEW! :eek: :read: Bless...she stopped bleating (for just 1 day) when i said it was worth £48k new lol...

It's a great feeling getting out of an attention magnet out side a shop etc when you're any age, but especially when your 25 :D bugger 10days of that left then :cry:

:D

My g/f HATES the attention :D ha haaaa - she also hates how it sounds, how I drive it, how low it is, how ..... :(

Then again she thought it was worth £18k NEW! :eek: :read: Bless...she stopped bleating (for just 1 day) when i said it was worth £48k new lol...

It's a great feeling getting out of an attention magnet out side a shop etc when you're any age, but especially when your 25 :D bugger 10days of that left then :cry:

Its cool when ur 24 and your car eats most things up....

:woot:

Can't find anything to take on....not that I'm ready yet...heaving miss fire...new plugs should be here tomorrow :D Got next week off to tidy up the map and do minor things. Then it's time to destroy the non existant competition....I'll have to ask IanC nicely to race me so I can find something to take on :D ...only then i'll lose as he has a 67!...hmmmm where's Digsy and his NA lol ;)

Can't find anything to take on....not that I'm ready yet...heaving miss fire...new plugs should be here tomorrow :D Got next week off to tidy up the map and do minor things. Then it's time to destroy the non existant competition....I'll have to ask IanC nicely to race me so I can find something to take on :D ...only then i'll lose as he has a 67!...hmmmm where's Digsy and his NA lol ;)

Ill race you in a month if you want :eyebrows:

yeah ive noticed that too..... lot of supra drivers are middle aged .... heck my ex gf was pretty flucked off when i got the soop.... she said "thats just an attention magnet, so either it goes or i go...." .... the soop is still here ;) :D

Excuse me....middle aged doesnt make you ugly. :D (except in my case ;) )

um... at no point in that post did i suggest middle aged "people" where ugly :thanku: and to spice the argument up further... my belief is men actually "age better" then women from ages 27 upwards..... how many of you blokes out there ave "retinol" in your handbag? :D

Guest Rays the roof

Come on guys. Even the less visually pleasing of us feel a lot more attractive when in the Soop.

Me recons were talking the equivalent of 4" extra ego power, so thats a grand total of 8" for me.....

What do ya think girls???

Come on guys. Even the less visually pleasing of us feel a lot more attractive when in the Soop.

Me recons were talking the equivalent of 4" extra ego power, so thats a grand total of 8" for me.....

What do ya think girls???

Only 8"? ;)