The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mpg

gaz1

hello people, i have been getting 110 to 130 miles out of a full tank of super unleaded does this sound right bit of a mixed bag of driving some hard some light and some in traffic

Is that not ment to be 210 to 230 miles!!!!

My Na gets around 225-260miles to the tank on Optimax which i think works out to be around 19-20mpg.

That sounds like its drinking a bit more than it should chap. Theres a thread on here somewhere when someone else had a similar problem. They had a dicky O2 sensor or something like that which was why it was over doing it on the fuel side. Might be worth having a dig around see if you can find that thread.

140 miles for roughly £30. I worked it out to be roughly 15-16MPG Thats driving it hard on a 'few' occasions. More often than the missus would like, but ahhh never mind

Considering the car's over 500BHP I don't think that's too bad.