The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Advice on Price

pauloakley

thinking of selling my motor and wondered what sort of money you reckon would be right.

3.0i SZ 1997®

IMPORT SILVER WITH CLOTH SEATS.

No extras on car so pretty bog standard.

Mileage is done in Kilometres. Current 114k kilometres.

Everything seams ok except aircon goosed.

No picture but is in ok condition, not pristine.

Just an idea of sort of money I should be asking, not looking to get an exact price.

what about a 1993 auto (gz) , decat, hks induction, greddy bov and very good interior/bodywork (apart from a few stonechips :( ) not selling it just looking to get an idea of price :)

**EDIT****

oh and 154km on the clock, been in uk since 2000 and loads of service history... ive had it since august 2004, and change oil/filter etc every 3000 miles :rolleyes:

cheers scotter for the reply, but I have the sneaky suspition that I am looking at less than that.

If anyone is looking for offering in the region of £5k I am happy to listen.

When are you thinking of selling it?? ASAP? Can you hang fire until July..I can't change insurance (current insurers won't insure me on imports) not without loosing 9 months no claims until July???

cheers steve, I will certainly be having it minted befoer it goes on sale..

I hate to say but I have actually just bought a new motor....bit of a traitor really..

Got me a really nice condition Aston Martin DB7....few years old but really really mint nick

Still love the old Supras though and will stay a member and chat to you guys.

cheers steve, I will certainly be having it minted befoer it goes on sale..

I hate to say but I have actually just bought a new motor....bit of a traitor really..

Got me a really nice condition Aston Martin DB7....few years old but really really mint nick

Still love the old Supras though and will stay a member and chat to you guys.

Pictures???