The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bonsai Cars

Stonkin

yeah i had some problems with them when i was looking for my car. went to JIC in the end but they shafted me to.

Really ? Thats interesting cos i only ever heard folk rave about them, i must admit though i bought my first replica kit from them and the guy seemed a bit dodgy.....cash only and no vat, no receipt etc. LOL nevermind i got the kit i wanted. :D

JIC did indeed pack it up about a year ago, (or more), they were pretty good service wise, but a bit on the pricey side from what i remember.

Theres some crackin cars on pauls website (wiffbits), and theres usually a couple of guys on here selling their pride and joy, if you dont mind buying privately...

i got mine from motor mall in kent, they used to import/supply JIC's cars. I never had any problems, (and much cheaper than JIC).

• 1 month later...

If you have a look at the UK Stock cars - we only have 3 in stock at the moment. The front pages are samples of the cars you get. Once you register - which is free - they will send you an auction link if you want to source one in.

When I was looking for a car I tried to contact Bonsai about 2 cars they had for sale, called several times and couldn't get an answer. Emailed them a few times, again no response. Gave up in the end and found a car a week later from Miami-GT. If thats the state of the pre-sales I'd hate to try and contact their after sales people :innocent:

If I was looking for a new car now there's only a few I'd bother with: Jurgen, Paul Whiffin, Miami-GT and Newera. From what I hear on these boards and others no one else really compares.