The mkiv Supra Owners Club

!!! Accidents

Max Headroom

It seems over the past few days, quite a few forum members have crashed their P&J. Is it something to do with spring being in the air. I mean we are all careful during the winter with the snow and that, do we take our eye off the ball so to speak. Some of the accidents are due to other drivers, so is it a general thing? Its a shame to see all the "twisted metal". :(

agreed Bob, i took Jimmy McIOM off here for a drive on sunday, he was well impressed with the grip of the supra in the wet.....then yesterday in the dry, car was slidin like a bastard! maybe it was a coincidence there was a BP station on the roundabout :twak:

You've gotta factor in the whole "some impossible circumstance caught me by suprise" as well. Pothole, rock, other driver, diesel... could happen to anyone. I don't like people suggesting that anyone who bins a Supra is a n00b because a lot of folk on here have stuffed theirs by genuine misfortune after years of powerful RWD car ownership. Someone close to me had this happen on diesel a while back, and after knocking on wood I've finally fitted RLTC lol :D

-Ian

You've gotta factor in the whole "some impossible circumstance caught me by suprise" as well. Pothole, rock, other driver, diesel... could happen to anyone. I don't like people suggesting that anyone who bins a Supra is a n00b because a lot of folk on here have stuffed theirs by genuine misfortune after years of powerful RWD car ownership. Someone close to me had this happen on diesel a while back, and after knocking on wood I've finally fitted RLTC lol :D

-Ian

You forgot to include TIMING GEAR !!!!!! :kneel:

Dude :eyebrows:

I don’t know what the roads are like round everyone else’s neck of the wood but there is still and awful lot of light surface debris round here. Drive off the driving line and there is dust all over the place. We need some really good down pours to clean up the roads.

Road temperatures are still relatively low, even though the sun may be shining the tyres are still not going to get very warm until May ish.