The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where to buy??

SteveR

Hi all,

sorry for being lame but I can't find a list of recommended/best avoided dealers that regularly have Supras in. I'm willing to travel up to 150 miles (from Worcester) to find the 'right' car (preferably a stock/near-stock TT6 with sub ~60k miles, if that's possible for under £9k?!).

I saw Keighley Trade Centre mentioned as a not so good place - what the deal with them/their cars cos they do seem very temptingly cheap, and has anyone dealt with 'Automarques' (aka 'Just Japanese Direct') who I spoke to recently - they reckon they import 600~1000 cars a month and always seem to have planty of Supras in stock (mainly NAs) at very reasonable prices.

All advice welcomed - TIA! :)

P.S. Is mawby/Supragal are reading this, please can you get back to me re: me paying for my full membership,- I have PM'd you. ta :)