The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who sold their supra then???

Supra-love

They are making a massive buck on this. £42.5k they will end up with. Cant see them buying it for anymore than 28k

/QUOTE]

I’d say they got it for around 30+ mate.

So to give people a chance isn’t to bad really.

Yea they make say 10k on it but it’s giving people a reasonable chance to own a original TT6

I would have though that much. Its got do-luck bonnet, skirts, bumper etc. As good as they are we all know it de-values any supra. Ones which are basically untouched are going for just over 30k. So i personally wouldnt go that high. There are some on the market for 30k or under which are much better specced than this.

Yup, cheap way of potentially landing a nice car, like buying a lottery ticket. Doesn't bother me they make money, if it's their business they wont be giving it away for nothing!

Agreed, i've been looking at the motorbikes and going to have a punt, JB Performance has an MV Augusta at £5.99 a ticket, 2000 tickets

A guy won a tuned R32 GTR a few moths back, posted on the owners page, proud as punch. Blew up about a month later :o

Something I didn’t know there. Like said still worth it for a few ticket prices.

Maybe he abused it to death or it something was wrong before hand? Would be gutted though

Still worth more than the ticket I guess :D

The way I saw it, he had 20+grand to fix it :D

Something I didn’t know there. Like said still worth it for a few ticket prices.

Maybe he abused it to death or it something was wrong before hand? Would be gutted though

No idea, but its a modified car so obviously no guarantees, and as its a tuned RB it was bound to blow at some point haha