The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supraless for 3-4 weeks

Dale B

Well my motor goes in for a full respray tomorrow and loosing her for 3 to 4 weeks. Wifes not too pleased me using her Yaris instead but I said Id keep it filled with petrol (what more does she want). No meets for me over April but looking forward to Bruntingthorpe and Japfest in May.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It gonner look like the model Ive attached when its all done. Im sure some will love it and some will hate it. (Bit like in my house at the moment :rolleyes: ). Its £2800 including all windows out, door, bonnet, hatch off and all trim removed and fiiting a new front bumper....... so my old one will be for sale if anyones looking :Plug:

supra118bluesilver3.jpg

Guest suprawannabe

gotta say I hate those sort of spray jobs with stickers as they look crap normally....but that looks well smart fair play I must be changing as that will get more looks than a topless pamela anderson walking down the street (well ok perhaps not quite as many looks but close!) ! hope you like being centre of attention as your certainly gonna be that ! will it be at japfest as be good to see it in the flesh when its done !

full stickers as well?

too be honest if done the same i think that will look amazing and actually pretty good!

you going bling bling on the wheels too :D

Stickers as well...not exactly the same gonner do the parts that are fitted to my car,b ut generally the same overall look. (incl "skunk2"). No bling on the wheel tho' I like the ones Ive got.

I may be interested in ur bumper dale. Let me know a price when its off and ill let you know

Jurgen has pm'd me mate, so he can have first refusal. I'll get in touch Gaz....it'll be coming off pretty soon though and it'll have to be pick-up (cant find an envelope big enuf :rolleyes: )

Same as your mate... Lexus RSB (thats why I asked for your paint code :sly: )

Ah ha, a man with a plan :eyebrows:

Hope it all goes well Dale, would love to see a pic or two when she's all done. Be prepared for people asking what sort of blue it is :D

Congratulations on choosing the best colour :thumbs: !!