The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK TT Supra Problem?

Guest TT Supraman

Guest TT Supraman

I was fiddling with the spoiler switch, lowering it and raising it, and the Master Warning Light came on. The light next to the spoiler switch is now flashing and the spoiler doesn't work. Does anyone know how to amend this problem. Also is it common?

I was fiddling with the spoiler switch, lowering it and raising it, and the Master Warning Light came on. The light next to the spoiler switch is now flashing and the spoiler doesn't work. Does anyone know how to amend this problem. Also is it common?

First thing I would check are the fuses, there are two fuse boxes one in engine bay and one underneath dash. Not sure which the spoiler fuse is in, the inside of the fuse box cover should list the fuses though.

If it is not that, then maybe a loose wire (either behind button or to motor) or perhaps the motor for operating the spoiler is knackered.

Not a common problem, but basically the warning light will come on if the ECU senses that the connection to the auto spoiler is disconnected.

Guest TT Supraman

I can't find the fuse box in the interior. I've looked everywhere, it says in the manual it's on the same side as the engine fuse box, but it's not there. Help please!