The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mat h

baldy

Guest Terry S

Damn, anyone would think people we asking punters to post reviews the amount that are appearing:rolleyes:

But yes, Matt is a genuinely nice bloke, and very helpful

Ill second that.

I had a quite bit of work done to mine when I bought it over from Japan, and having read all of the comments from previous customers, I wanted my Supe to go to Matts place, Sextons, for all the work to be done rather than being it up here or letting someone local to the importer who hadnt installed RLTC before do it. Good choice it turns out :)

Matt was the first guy I contacted and I must say went out of his way to help and suggest audio set-ups, and help give advice with regards to the RLTC etc. I must say, being up here in Liverpool, and the guys being down in Kent, and the fact I wouldnt get to see my car until it had been transported up to Liverpool, there was fair amount of trust needed.

And I must say that trust has/was well placed as they all did a sterling job :)

I would have to agree - Matt and the rest of the blokes at Sextons ae top geezers. Matt just fitted my RLTC and was very helpful regarding further mods advice etc for my Soop.

Cheers Matt, the car drives much better now and I feel much more confident in planting my foot to the floor now.

Many thanks