The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mkv at Goodwood, GT4 & Drift spec

Noz

Sporting multiple variations at a 2JZ power planted drift car, the Supra Mkv made a good appearance.

LED's in the door handles, similar to what I've just installed on my own, be great to see these are night time!

Loving the new Logo. Would nice on the Mkiv.

Interior is gorgeous, just ignore the BMW gearstick, which reminds you of the originated technology of some of the car.

I'm still a believer, that Toyota will begin making the 2JZ once again and it will become an option for aftermarket perhaps for a swap kit.

Wasn't overly keen on the GT4 version. It looks cool, no idea how it sounds though and the spoiler seems a bit rough and ready. I've seen some quality BGW on Mkiv's. I love the front splitter. I just think the standard interior and drift car were too nice for this race prepared version to win me over in anyway. https://www.caradvice.com.au/771914/toyota-supra-gt4-revealed/

Also got to watch one up the track. I did video it. It sounded so quiet, it may have been electric!

attachment.php?attachmentid=232648

attachment.php?attachmentid=232649

attachment.php?attachmentid=232650

attachment.php?attachmentid=232651

attachment.php?attachmentid=232652

attachment.php?attachmentid=232653

attachment.php?attachmentid=232654

attachment.php?attachmentid=232655

20190705_110827.jpg

20190705_110849.jpg

20190705_111002.jpg

20190705_111058.jpg

20190705_113907.jpg

20190705_114045.jpg

20190705_135749.jpg

20190705_170010.jpg

Edited by Noz (see edit history)

it was my first time seeing the mkv in person. i really liked the size / shape and overall look of it.

the only bits that i thought let it down were those horrible fake mesh vents in the front bumper, the bonnet and the doors...

they looked so cheap and especially bad on that one on the milltek stand as it was a bit used and the dirt really showed on them compared to the gloss black parts

the mkiv wasn't exactly very loud either in stock trim, the 5 looks so much better with a wide arch kit on it, bit like the 4 does :)

True! Love a wide arch kit! Do you ever think of yours mate?

The modified mk5s seem to have a similar silhouette to modified FD RX7s :cool:

I thought the same. RX7 definitely a similar influence.

it was my first time seeing the mkv in person. i really liked the size / shape and overall look of it.

the only bits that i thought let it down were those horrible fake mesh vents in the front bumper, the bonnet and the doors...

they looked so cheap and especially bad on that one on the milltek stand as it was a bit used and the dirt really showed on them compared to the gloss black parts

I think the vents were more of a sticky plaster to tease after market add ons. But agree. They do look a bit budget.

Audi interior would be my choice. However the mkv though I've not compared the z4, does have nice parts. Inspiring components really.

My interior is still in bits. Oh to have nothing more to worry about than trimming :lol:

True! Love a wide arch kit! Do you ever think of yours mate?

Yes mate, in hindsight i gave it away seeing as where they are now value wise but i just wasn't using it

very often and when i was i drove it way too fast