The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best place for OEM or replica parts.

vmax2000cc

I've never really found eBay good for OEM or aftermarket parts at all.

Best UK sites are probably TCB Parts, Import Car Parts, SRD, Whifbitz, Toyota themselves etc. Overseas you're looking at Amayama for OEM. Aftermarket parts are quite heavily available in the US if that's your thing. PHR, Titan, Real Street, Sound Performance...the list goes on. I've found Goleby's in Australia to have some competitive prices as well just now due to the AUD rate being quite favorable.

The only decent parts I've found off eBay are indicators and bulbs. They've always been fairly consistent in quality and fitment.

As long as you don't try and get fancy bulbs. That's pick and mix if it'll actually fit properly.

I'd be careful ordering direct from any of the big names abroad. I've heard different stories with shipping times. I think the worst is supra store.

I order most of my typical items from whifbitz. With my build nearly finished now. He's actually bent over backwards to get stuff shipped to me on a weekend and not charging me. I can highly recommend them.

Drift works has to be my favourite oem parts from abroad. I've ordered countless R154 bits and other items and it's arrived from abroad within days and is always amazing quality.