The mkiv Supra Owners Club

another what's it worth thread!

sr38

All,

looks likely i'll need to sell the Supra to free up some funds to purchase another property. therefore can i have honest opinions on potential value of the following;

Jap Import, 1995, Silver, Auto, OEM / stock car. Done 120k Miles, OEM alloys with new rubber all round, couple of paint chips and boot bubble but nothing bad at all considering age of car, interior is mint, only mod is Head Unit.

i'm 3rd owner in the UK, previous owner had it for 15 years to which his wife used to tootle around in it :D she was in her 60's. No leaks, bangs or rattles, she's pretty solid and waxoiled last year.

Also got an array of parts, as i was going to drop a 2JZ-GTE in, but that fell through, so i also have the following if anyone's interested? i'll put it all in parts for sale section at somepoint;

- Polished top rad pipe

- Chris Wilson Fast road Bilsteins in excellent condition, including brand new washers / nuts / bolts for fitting

- ZunSport after market grille - 3 piece - brand new

- Greddy 3" Intercoooler and all associated pipework

- Chris Wilson FCD - brand new

- Rear ARB ploy bushes adn powder coated brackets

- Front ARB Powerflex bushes - brand new

- 4" HKS green mushroom filter and HKS hardpipe

Car Pics;

file-12.jpeg

file1-5.jpeg

file3-3.jpeg

file4-3.jpeg

file5-3.jpeg

file6-3.jpeg

file7-3.jpeg

cheers

Mark

Edited by sr38
added pics (see edit history)

120k miles or kms? If there is extensive service history with the car I think 10-11k would be reasonable. Do you know what month in 95? Next year it will be available for export to the US.

/QUOTE]

There is a late facelift car on ebay at £9,995 so I can't see this one really getting more than that?

120k miles or kms? If there is extensive service history with the car I think 10-11k would be reasonable. Do you know what month in 95? Next year it will be available for export to the US.

/QUOTE]

Miles - if i do a precise conversion it works out at 120,267 miles

First registered late December 1995, so will be eligible late next year, technically it's a 1996 :eyebrows: