The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Picked up a new Supra last night......

Sheefa

Once you’ve finished playing musical supra’s let me know and I’ll update the register :D
Haha made me laugh. Sorry mate and will do! Also have a buyer for the Red Beauty and likely to go to Edinburgh first and then Florida at the end of this year.

Thanks guys.

Chris - the owner messaged me about a change in circumstance so I offered him a nice wedge of cash.

It's got some very nice additions including:

- Stu Hagen Dash Conversion - looks absolutely epic

- TRD Steering Wheel fitted

- OEM skirts and spats - may sell

- Full black Recaro interior with red stitching

- Harry Moore Custom Halo Rear Racelift Lights

- TRD Strut Brace

- HKS Racing Ti 4" Exhaust

And now runs over 900fwhp.

I'm very happy. I mean really, really, really happy [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Haha made me laugh. Sorry mate and will do! Also have a buyer for the Red Beauty and likely to go to Edinburgh first and then Florida at the end of this year.

/QUOTE]

No surprise there surprised you didn’t wait for that opportunity but I suppose it was a time sensitive sale.

Congratulations mate, great to see that you got her back, thanks again for the great deal on the Bilstein's, swapping those in and the new droplinks solved my knock, and the car feels a lot better to drive.

I'm going to get the springs done in dinitrol as you said while the car is at the body shop, but this thread isn't about me - You enjoy you car! It looks so lovely, most of the upgrades are what I hope to do in the future - especially that Stu Hagen cluster!:yahoo:

Izaak

Congrats mate, looks stunning

Wheels look lush

Thanks pal, hope you're well. Car looks sublime as always.

When I saw the thread title I thought you’d gone and brought a mkv [emoji2961]
No chance mate, that was a potential option but I'm not a fan at all.

Congratulations mate, great to see that you got her back, thanks again for the great deal on the Bilstein's, swapping those in and the new droplinks solved my knock, and the car feels a lot better to drive.

I'm going to get the springs done in dinitrol as you said while the car is at the body shop, but this thread isn't about me - You enjoy you car! It looks so lovely, most of the upgrades are what I hope to do in the future - especially that Stu Hagen cluster!:yahoo:

Izaak

Cheers buddy and glad you got it all resolved. Those Billie's are great for fast road use and comfortable still. Cheers mate.
Those are lovely dude! Will finish that car perfect :cool:
Thanks bud. Well happy with them. Car looks far more aggressive now
Congratulations but isn’t it a bit like going back to your ex girlfriend after having an affair with her red head sister ;)
True, but she's more powerful, I get to use my stick in 6 places and gives me a far greater hard on. No brainer!

Wheels now on. Pics to follow. Gave the bay a good clean too.imageimageimage