The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra OEM rear bumper inserts, rare

Roelezz

These are my last Supra parts I am selling (see my other threads). Original rear bumper inserts which are quite rare, it took me some time to find a pair atleast.

I used the inserts for legally getting small US license plates in The Netherlands. During the import they measure the size of the space for the license plate and a stock Supra with an original bumper without the inserts would get a big, ugly, license plate.

With these inserts you reduce the size thus getting legally US license plates. I used them for several Supra's and the last one was silver so I sprayed them silver with a can. Fast job of course. Anyway they are original Toyota, but the metal mounting brackets are homemade since I got none when I bought them. Originally they are taped to the bumper and a screw goes into one of the screwholes of the rear license plate lights if I remember right. No drilling required.

They also close the hole a lot of imported Supra's have in the rear bumper.

Condition is great after you give them a nice respray!

Asking price is 100 GBP with 10 GBP shipping via DHL. Or make me a good offer.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231799[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231800[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231801[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231802[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231803[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231804[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231805[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231806[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231807[/ATTACH]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.