The mkiv Supra Owners Club

V160/161 front prop or complete.

blythmrk

V160/161 front prop or complete. (Are v16s the same prop I presume so?)

I bought one on eBay but it was a tt auto prop luckily a mate need one!

Alternatively does anybody know the part number and I could cost a new one up.

I can arrange collection via courier or if within reasonable distant I can collect

• 1 month later...

V160 & V161 front half of the propshaft is the same, but the rear part is different as V161 equipped facelift cars (6spd. NA facelift SZ-R & Turbos) does have the small case differential (A-series diff) = longer rear part of the propeller shaft. Pre facelift Turbo 6spd. Supras are equipped with the big case differential from the factory (B-series diff (as are the EU/UK autos too) = shorter rear part of the propeller shaft.

V160 & V161 front half of the propshaft is the same, but the rear part is different as V161 equipped facelift cars (6spd. NA facelift SZ-R & Turbos) does have the small case differential (A-series diff) = longer rear part of the propeller shaft. Pre facelift Turbo 6spd. Supras are equipped with the big case differential from the factory (B-series diff (as are the EU/UK autos too) = shorter rear part of the propeller shaft.

Thank you for your reply yes I was aware of the rear prop differences.

I only need the front prop but am happy to buy a complete one (big case or small case diff) if the seller doesn’t want to split.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.